- Takes zero-U of rack space in the server room allowing for flexibility and ease of installation
- Integrates seamlessly into existing HMX5000/6000 setup,replacing or working with HMX endpoints
- EDID management allows the choice between the monitor’s resolutions or controlled resolutions
- Turn multiple point-to-point extenders into a fully-matrixed KVM solution
- Requiring less than 3 Watts,the HMX5150T can be powered from USB.
The Vertiv Avocent HMX5150T - IP KVM Transmitter is a high performance IP KVM extender that provides access to system computers, allowing users the ability to access and share computing resources. It is a small form factor transmitter that takes up zero-U of rack space. Its IP-based KVM technology removes any distance limitations, allowing the extension of computers away from the user environment. It supports a maximum of 60 Hz through a DVI interface.
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Requiring less than 3 Watts, this unit can be powered from USB.
- ZERO-U FORM: This KVM system takes zero-U of rack space allowing for flexibility and ease of installation.
- SEAMLESS INTEGRATION: It can integrate with your existing HMX5000/6000 Series setup.
- IP-BASED KVM: This allows you to have desktop experience remotely with no compromise on video quality or control.
- PERIPHERAL SUPPORT: The KVM extender system supports 1920 x 1200 @ 60Hz through DVI-D.