- Protect up to six critical electronics from power surges with the APC Essential Surgearrest PE610 surge protector
- EMI and RFI filtering reduces the chance of damage and data loss
- Indicator lights identify faults in the surge protector unit and wall circuitry
- Quickly reboot with a resettable circuit breaker
- Move easily around a room with a 10-foot cord
Protect indispensable electronics during a power surge, lightning strike and other power events by using the APC® Essential Surgearrest PE610 surge protector. Metal-oxide varistors (MOVs), thermal fuses and fail-safe mode prevent currents from entering devices in the event of excess current or a spike in voltage. This APC Essential Surgearrest PE610 surge protector also filters electromagnetic (EMI) and radio-frequency interference (RFI) which can cause disruptions and data loss in electronics. A working indicator warns if the circuitry is damaged and unable to provide 100 percent protection. This 120V power strip has the additional feature of an LED light that indicates when wall circuitry is compromised. A resettable circuit breaker removes the need for fuse replacement to reset the unit quickly. The North American IEEE let-through rating for this surge protector power strip is 330V to 500V. A 10-foot cord connects to up to six devices in a room seamlessly. Safeguard vital electronics against unexpected power events with the APC PE610 surge protector.