- Access Point
- Indoor Plenum Rated
- 5GHz Dual Radio 5GHz 802.11ac/ax
- Performance: 4x4:4 MU-MIMO
- Ethernet Port: NBaseT and 10/100/1000
The Aerohive AP650X Indoor Plenum Rated Dual Access Point is designed for high-performance environments, combining some of the Wi-Fi standards (IEEE 802.11ax technology), Ethernet standards (2.5G capability) and Aerohive's software-defined dual 5 GHz radios for indoor and industrial environments. It has integrated BLE and USB connectivity for enhanced location-driven services and the ability to provide additional wireless access options for IoT and other devices. It is ideal for industrial deployment like warehouses experiencing high bandwidth applications, as well as in lecture halls or auditorium-like environments requiring specialized Wi-Fi setup using a mix of omni/sector antennas.
- Built-in BLE for beacon and beacon management applications
- USB support for future IOT use cases