- First EIA-compliant rack-mounted air conditioning unit cools IT equipment in data centers/server rooms/network closets
- Prevents equipment shutdowns malfunctions & failures caused by overheating & temperature fluctuations
- 7,000 BTU (2.0kW) cooling capacity
- Supports optional remote management via Ethernet
- Self contained w/built-in evaporator eliminates the need for a floor drain
- Rack-Mount Cooling Unit/ Cooling Unit Air/ Cooling Power/ rack cooler
The self-contained SRCOOL7KRM mounts just like any other rack equipment in 8U of space at the bottom of a rack enclosure. A magnetic air dam attaches to the front door of the rack enclosure to ensure that equipment draws cool air from the SRCOOL7KRM instead of drawing warm air from the room. Because it only cools the equipment inside the rack enclosure, the SRCOOL7KRM is much more efficient than solutions that cool an entire room to achieve the same result. The SRCOOL7KRM filters the air, and its built-in evaporator eliminates condensation, as well as the need for a floor drain or water collection tank.
The 7-foot cord plugs into a standard 15A (NEMA 5-15R) outlet. The unit restarts automatically after power failures, and you can use the built-in timer to schedule unattended shutdown and startup. The intuitive control panel includes a digital display and diagnostic LEDs to communicate operating conditions at a glance.
The optional SRCOOLNET2LX remote management accessory (sold separately) allows you to monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings over the Ethernet network from any location via SNMP, Web, SSH or telnet. The SRCOOLNET2LX accessory also includes an ENVIROSENSE temperature and humidity sensor that allows you to link cooling output with temperature readings up to 12 feet away.