- 1U rack extensions allow you to fully open your console or console KVM switch when equipment mounted just above it extends past the front rails and prevents the unit from opening.
- Extends 1.5 in. past the front vertical mounting rails
- Made from cold-rolled steel with black powder-coated finish
- rack mount extension bracket / server rack accessories / rack mount brackets
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
The B018-000-1P5 1U Rack-Mount Device Rack Extension Bracket allows you to mount a console or console KVM switch into a rack so that it extends 1.5 inches past the front vertical mounting rails. This is of use when the rack equipment mounted just above the console protrudes out the front of the rack and prevents the console from fully opening. The rack-mount extension brackets are constructed from cold-rolled steel with a black powder-coated finish to match your rack. Attach the rack extension brackets to your EIA-standard 19-inch rack, then attach the console or console KVM switch to the brackets. All necessary mounting hardware is included.