- 3.3–3.7kW vertical PDU distributes monitors & manages single-phase power in an IT or industrial environment
- Built-in Java-free network interface helps you remotely monitor load levels to prevent overloads that cause downtime
- 8 individually controllable outlets 7 C13 1 C19
- Digital ammeter for on-site load monitoring in real time
- vertical pdu / switched pdu 3.2-3.8kw / single phase pdu / power distribution unit / rackmount power strip / rack-mount power strip
- 2-year limited warranty
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A digital ammeter allows you to monitor the total connected load in real time to ensure it remains well below maximum capacity with no danger of overload. The switched PDU mounts in 0U of space in EIA-standard 19-inch racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.