- 5/5.8kW Single-phase monitored PDU 2U horizontal with 16 outlets and 12ft cord
- PDU / Power Distribution Unit / PDU Strip / Monitored PDU / rack pdu / pdus / datacenter pdu / network pdu / Horizontal PDU
- Reports voltage frequency & load level via Ethernet interface
- Monitored 30A 208/240V PDU with 16 outlets (12 C13 / 4 C19) and L6-30P 12ft Cord
- Temperature humidity and contact-closure monitoring options
- Reversible mounting ears for front/rear rackmount installation
PDUMNH30HV horizontal 2U monitored rack PDU supports 30A maximum capacity at 208/240V (agency derated to 24A continuous). Includes 12 ft / 3.6m attached line cord with L6-30P input plug and 16 230V outlets (12 C13, 4 C19). Outlets are arranged in two separately breakered 8 outlet banks. Visual and remote current monitoring tracks the current for each outlet bank separately, plus offers total power consumption for all 16 outlets combined. Supports 2U installation in 19 inch rackmount applications. Included cord retention brackets keep vital network equipment plugged in and continuously powered. Tripp Lite Monitored Rack Power Distribution Units support real-time remote monitoring via secure web, SNMP or Telnet interface and custom notification of user-specified remote conditions via email and SNMP trap. PDU power consumption in amps is displayed locally via front panel lighted digital display and can be monitored remotely to warn of potential overloads before critical IT mains breakers become overloaded. Advanced configurations support in-rack environmental monitoring with optional ENVIROSENSE temperature / humidity probe and rack access notification for up to 4 SRSWITCH or user supplied contact-closure sensors. Supports real-time monitoring of all reported functions with support for user-specified alarm and notification thresholds. Fully compatible with PowerAlert Network Management System Software, available via free download from www.tripplite.com.