- 10kW 3-phase switched PDU 200/208/240V 0U vertical 30 outlets and 6ft cord
- PDU / Power Distribution Unit / PDU Strip / Switched PDU / rack pdu / pdus / datacenter pdu / network pdu / Vertical PDU
- Reports voltage and load per-outlet or phase via Ethernet interface
- 30 outlets (24 C13 / 6 C19); NEMA L15-30P 30A input 6ft cord
- Toolless button-mount installation
- Multi-function digital display and environmental monitoring options
Tripp Lite 3 phase Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption per-phase or per-receptacle. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. Built-in local digital display and remote web/network interface reports detailed voltage, amperage and kilowatt output values per outlet, per breaker bank and per phase with additional reporting options for power unbalance percentage, IP address and sensor based temperature and humidity data (requires ENVIROSENSE sensor).