- 14.5kW 3-phase switched PDU 200/208/240V 0U vertical w/ 30 outlets and 6ft cord
- PDU / Power Distribution Unit / PDU Strip / Switched PDU / rack pdu / pdus / datacenter pdu / network pdu / Vertical PDU
- Reports voltage & load per-phase via Ethernet interface
- 30 outlets (24 C13 / 6 C19); Hubbell CS8365C 50A (3P+E) 6ft cord
- Toolless button-mount installation
- Multi function digital display with environmental monitoring options
Tripp Lite 3 phase Switched PDU / Power Distribution Unit offers advanced network control and monitoring with the ability to turn on, turn off, recycle or lock-out power to each individual receptacle, monitor site electrical conditions and remotely monitor output power consumption on a per-phase basis. PowerAlert interface supports remote control and custom notification of user-specified conditions via email, secure web, SNMP, Telnet or SSH interface. Individually switched outlets can be controlled in real-time to remotely reboot unresponsive network hardware, or be custom programmed for user-defined power-up and power-down sequences to ensure proper startup of interdependent IT systems and prevent inrush-related overloads as network equipment is first energized. Unused PDU outlets can be electronically locked off to prevent the connection of unauthorized hardware. Built-in local digital display and remote web/network interface reports detailed voltage, amperage and kilowatt output values per breaker bank / phase with additional reporting options for power unbalance percentage, IP address and sensor based temperature and humidity data (requires ENVIROSENSE sensor).