- 3-Phase Monitored Rack ATS 1U Horizontal with solid state switching and two 6ft cords (vertical PDU required-sold separately)
- PDU / Power Distribution Unit / PDU Strip / Monitored PDU / rack pdu / pdus / datacenter pdu / network pdu / Vertical PDU
- 8.6kW 208V Auto Transfer Switch PDU
- Power status and load level can be reported both locally and remotely
- Separate A & B inputs connect to any two compatible power sources
- Patented ATS Technology
Tripp Lite Monitored ATS/Auto Transfer Switch provides a redundant power option for network devices powered by a single input connection. Dual PDU input cords support connection to separate PRIMARY and SECONDARY power sources. The ATS will normally maintain continuous output to all outlets as derived from the primary input connection. If the primary power source becomes unstable or fails altogether, the ATS will switch over to the secondary power source until the primary input is restored and stable. Monitored PDU features include built-in network interface able to communicate power status, load level and other vital information regarding input power and PDU status. Super-fast switchover between primary and secondary power sources occurs in milliseconds. ATS functionality is supported by any two compatible AC power sources regardless of phase angle, to support a variety of advanced redundant power networking applications. ATS configurations utilizing separate mains circuits, backup generators and even separate utility power grid feeds are fully supported. On-board ATS processor constantly evaluates power quality on both input sources to prevent transfer to the secondary source when unavailable or of lower quality than the primary source. Digital load meter and status LEDs display output current and primary or secondary power availability.