- Desktop line-interactive 12 outlet USB Port Uninterrupted Power Supply with long lasting battery backup & Automatic Voltage Regulation that corrects brownouts & overvoltages without using battery power
- Single-line tel/DSL connection with surge suppression protects modems fax machines cordless phones
- Runtimes: 50% load (240W) @ 8.4 mins. / 60W continuous @ 45 mins.
- 6 UPS battery supported & 6 surge-only outlets
- 3-year Tripp Lite warranty / $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's AVR900U line-interactive UPS offers complete protection for PCs, workstations and other sensitive electronics in an ultra-compact, mountable housing. Prevents data loss and system downtime by providing battery-supported AC output during blackouts and Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) during brownouts and overvoltages. Includes 12 output receptacles, 4 of which are widely spaced to accommodate large transformer blocks without obstructing adjacent outlets. 6 outlets feature full battery support and surge suppression, protecting computers, monitors and other vital system components from power loss. 6 additional outlets with surge suppression only are ideal for printers and other peripherals not requiring battery support. Single-line telephone suppression jacks protect modems, fax machines, cordless phones or other equipment with a DSL or standard dialup RJ-11 phone line connection. Built-in splitter protects two devices sharing a single line. USB port with included cable and PowerAlert monitoring software enables safe unattended system shutdown in case of extended power failure. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto-shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Audible alarm and front panel LEDs offer status information regarding line and battery power operation. 900VA / 480 watt power-handling ability supports entry-level PCs for up to 45 minutes during power failures.