- Line-interactive uninterrupted power supply with Faraday-shielded low-impedance isolation transformer delivers full isolation from potential damage & performance problems
- Ideal for PCs/ home theater systems/ media centers
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages without using battery power
- 31.3 min runtime with a half load & 13.5 min. full load
- 6 ft. NEMA 5-15P input plug & 6 5-15R outlets
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty & $200,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance
Tripp Lite's OMNI750ISO offers complete UPS protection with built-in line-interactive voltage regulation, intelligent monitoring and unattended shutdown capability. Built-in isolation transformer with faraday shield offers full isolation and complete common mode noise rejection. 750VA power handling capacity supports point-of-sale applications, computers, internetworking equipment and home theater systems during commercial power failures. Line-interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 83V back to normal 120V levels, saving battery reserves for use only during complete power failures. Built-in USB communications port works with PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of connected network and PC applications.