- Protects rackmount servers telecom systems and other networking equipment in high-voltage environments w/ true on-line operation pure sine wave output & zero transfer time
- Full-time active power conditioning maintains clean continuous dual-conversion AC output free of voltage fluctuations power interruptions and line noise
- 4U / Hot-swap batteries
- L6-30P input (3 wire); L6-30R & L6-20R outputs
- $250,000 Lifetime Insurance / 2-Year Warranty
- Exclusive price valid through 3/31/18
Battery independent restart ensures automatic UPS power-up without user interaction after lengthy power outages, even when batteries are expired and require replacement. Double-conversion operation converts raw input from AC to DC, then resynthesizes output power back to perfect sine wave AC with enhanced protection from harmonic distortion, fast electrical impulses and other hard-to-solve power problems not addressed by other UPS types. Highly efficient operation in optional economy mode significantly reduces BTU heat output and operating energy costs. Network-grade AC surge and noise suppression. Supports detailed monitoring of equipment load levels, self-test data and utility power conditions via built-in RS-232 and USB interfaces. Optional SNMP/Web and contact-closure communications card accessories available. HID-compliant USB interface enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Included PowerAlert monitoring software offers detailed site power and UPS updates with support for safe auto-shutdown of connected systems as UPS batteries become depleted. Included software packages include PowerAlert Local, PowerAlert Network Shutdown Agent and PowerAlert Network Management System for complete support for a wide variety of application types. Supports Emergency Power Off (EPO) via built-in interface. Front panel LEDs and LCD readout with scroll controls support front-panel visual monitoring of all major UPS for a variety of control options to support advanced UPS settings and configurations. LED / LCD display panel rotates for viewing in rackmount or tower configurations. L6-30P input, plus two L6-30R and two L6-20R outlets. External battery packs are field replaceable and hot swappable.