- 10kW 3-phase PDU w multifunction touchscreen LCD distributes & monitors AC power in an IT environment. Built-in Java-free network interface remotely monitors load levels to prevent overloads that cause downtime.
- 10kW 200/208/240V 3-phase monitored 0U PDU
- 48 outlets—42 C13,6 C19—with plug-lock inserts
- Built-in LX Platform interface for remote access 24/7
- IEC 309 30A Blue (3P+E) input with 6 ft. AC power cord
- Touchscreen LCD with mobile access option via QR code
The built-in Java-free HTML5-based LX Platform network interface enables full remote access for PDU status monitoring and email notifications via secure web browser, SNMP, telnet or SSH. It supports 10/100 Mbps auto-sensing for optimum communication with an Ethernet network. Optional EnviroSense2 modules (sold separately) provide a variety of environmental monitoring capabilities. Protocols supported include IPv4, IPv6, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, telnet, SSH, FTP, DHCP and NTP.
A color touchscreen LCD lets you toggle between menus to monitor input current level per phase and output current per load bank with ±1% billing-grade accuracy, environmental sensor data and network information. It also generates a unique QR code to allow access to the PDU through a mobile device.
The 0U PDU mounts vertically in racks using the included toolless mounting buttons or the included rack-mounting brackets. Use the included PDUMVROTATEBRKT kit to install the unit with outlets facing the rear for better airflow or equipment access.