- Charge and/or power multiple electronic devices—including smartphones,laptops,tablets,GPS units,DVD players,MP3 players,camping equipment and mobile office equipment—on the go in your car,truck,boat or RV
- Converts 12V DC battery power to standard 120V AC power
- Features AC outlet,2.1A USB port and 1.0A USB port
- Power converter plugs into your vehicle’s cigarette lighter socket
- Outputs 200 watts (continuous); 400 watts (peak)
- Exclusive Price valid through 6/30/18
The PV200USB 200W PowerVerter Ultra-Compact Car Inverter provides 200 watts of portable power for charging and operating multiple devices in your car, truck, boat or RV. It converts 12V DC power into standard 120V AC power to run a wide variety of electronics, such as smartphones, laptops, tablets, GPS units, game systems, portable TVs, DVD players and MP3 players, as well as low-power lights, camping accessories, battery rechargers for small battery-operated power tools and mobile office equipment. The PV200USB features an AC outlet, a 2.1A USB port and a 1.0A USB port. Just plug the DC input jack with convenient 3-foot cord into the 12V cigarette lighter socket in your vehicle, press the On/Off button, and the unit is ready to operate. Easy-to-read LED lets you know the inverter is receiving power from the battery. To prevent you from running down your car battery, the PV200USB turns off automatically when the input voltage falls to 10V. Likewise, the unit will also shut down if it gets too hot (for instance, because your connected devices exceed 200 watts). A built-in ventilation fan keeps the interior cool during extended use. The durable plastic housing is engineered to withstand the rigors of road trips, campouts, business trips and family vacations. No maintenance is required.