- Smart Tower Line-Interactive Sine Wave Uninterrupted Power Supply provides Battery Backup through blackouts/ voltage fluctuations & surge
- Ideal for desktop computers & audio/visual equipment
- Automatic Voltage Regulation corrects brownouts/ over-voltages without using battery power
- 95% line-power efficiency rating saves you money
- 8 C13 outlets; 2 surge only
- Interactive LCD monitoring screen easily shows the status of voltage/ battery/ overload etc.
- 2 Year Tripp Lite Warranty
Tripp Lite's SMX1500LCDT Line-Interactive Tower UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long-lasting battery support for personal computers, network workstations, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry-level PCs and other connected equipment during power failures, preventing data loss and downtime. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits continuously regulate brownouts and overvoltages from 170V to 280V back to usable levels, all while maintaining a full battery charge. Offers complete power protection in an attractive all-black cabinet design. Includes 8 built-in outlets, 6 with full battery backup and surge suppression for vital system components and an additional set of 2 outlets with surge-suppression only for accessories not requiring battery support. Built-in USB port and included cable enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure. HID-compliant USB interface also enables integration with built-in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built-in surge dataline surge suppression jacks protect equipment with single-line dialup/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Built-in audible alarm and large LCD front panel display offers easy to read icon-based status indicators and detailed numeric data regarding input voltage, output voltage, frequency, load percentage, load watts, battery voltage and runtime in minutes. 1500VA/900W power-handling capacity supports entry-level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations and audio/video components.