Quick tech specs
- 3-Port DisplayPort to HDMI Multi-Monitor Adapter Drives 3x 1080p 60Hz or dual 4K 30Hz HDMI Displays w/ No Video Compression
- Triple Monitor Multi Stream Transport hub works w/ computer brands HP Dell Lenovo AMD/NVIDIA/Intel video cards | Supports Laptops/Desktop PCs or Graphics Cards w/ DP 1.2 (MST/HBR2)
- Latching DP Connector; Built-in Video Cable; AC Power Adapter
- MST Hub/Video Splitter for Multiple Monitors Increases Productivity by Extending Your Desktop
- No Drivers; Works w/ Windows
Know your gear
This MST hub lets you connect three HDMI monitors to your DisplayPort (DP) 1.2 equipped Windows laptop or desktop. Increase productivity with multiple screens The newest generations of computers are more portable than ever, which often means that you’re left with fewer video outputs and smaller integrated screens. This MST hub solves both of these problems by letting you connect three additional displays to your computer, which makes multitasking much easier. Configure your displays for any environment Using the MST hub, you can extend your desktop onto additional monitors and stream independent content to each display. You can also mirror the same image onto multiple HDMI televisions or projectors, for remote viewing applications such as digital signage. Enjoy amazing video quality without draining system resources MST technology uses your existing video card to minimize the use of system resources while delivering Ultra HD 4K resolutions. This unprecedented performance makes MST perfect for high-resolution applications such as graphic design, gaming and medical imaging. Note: When using a DisplayPort 1.1 video card the MSTDP123HD acts as a splitter, automatically mirroring your video source across all displays. Resolution limitations apply. The MSTDP123HD supports plug-and-play installation for a hassle-free setup, and is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.