- Connect an HDMI display to a Mini-DisplayPort source with audio
- Thunderbolt to HDMI Compatible
- Compatible with any Surface Pro devices with mDP
- USB Audio Pass-Through ideal for older MDP computers where audio was not supported through the Mini DisplaPort port such as 2009 Unibody MacBook Pro / 2009 MacBook -Passive / DP++ / Supports HDTV resolutions up to 1080p
- Connects to your Laptop Thunderbolt port
Know your gear
The MDP2HDMIUSBA Mini DisplayPort with USB Audio to HDMI Adapter offers a cost-effective HDMI with audio to Mini DisplayPort link, letting you connect an HDMI-capable HDTV to a device with a Mini DisplayPort output, while saving the expense of upgrading the TV for compatibility. The Mini DisplayPort adapter is the perfect accessory for any of your Microsoft Surface Pro devices with mDP.
Simply plug in the USB and Mini DisplayPort connectors to a PC or Mac and the HDMI connector to an HDMI television/monitor. 2-Channel analog audio will pass through to the HDMI connection, delivering sound to the display side, with the convenience of one HDMI cable.
MDP2HDMIUSBA is a passive adapter that requires a DP++ port (DisplayPort++), meaning that DVI and HDMI signals can also be passed through the port.
Compatible with Intel Thunderbolt, when connected directly to a supporting DisplayPort over Thunderbolt I/O port.
Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
(800) 800-4239, Monday-Friday 7am-7:30pm CT