- HDMI over dual CAT5 extender ensures hassle-free installation with bus-powered transmitter and receiver
- Supports infrared extension for easy remote control of your video source using the HDMI over CAT5 with IR extender
- Get crystal-clear picture quality with a 1080p HDMI extender
- HDMI over dual CAT6/CAT5 extender installs easily and discreetly
- HDMI transmitter and receiver kit supports 7.1 surround sound to create an immersive A/V experience
This HDMI® over dual CAT5 extender transmits your HDMI A/V signal with IR to a remote location up to 30 m (100 ft.) away over dual CAT5/CAT6 cables. Simplify Your Setup with No Power Adapters Required Unlike most 1080p HDMI extenders that can require up to two power adapters, this HDMI over CAT5 extender is powered using the HDMI bus and does not require external power. Power-free installation makes your digital-signage solution simple. Plus, mounting hardware is built into both the transmitter and receiver to ensure a discreet, professional installation. Control your Video Source from the Remote Display When your HDMI display is 30m (100 ft.) away from your video source, operation can be challenging because you can’t always see what you’re doing. This HDMI transmitter and receiver kit offers remote infrared extension, enabling you to use the IR remote control for your video source to control your video source from the remote display, ensuring you can always see what you’re doing, even from 30 m (100 ft.) away. Get 1080p Video from 30 m (100 ft.) Away This HDMI extender maintains your 1080p picture quality, ensuring your remote picture is crystal-clear. The extender also supports 7.1 audio to ensure all audio channels are captured. Support for HD video and 7.1 channel audio enables you to create brilliant digital signage solutions that capture the attention of your audience. The ST121SHD30 is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.