- "Add additional chassis cooling with a 80mm ball bearing fan
- Dual ball bearing design ensures reliability and longer life
- Replace a noisy or failed computer case fan
- PC fan / Computer case fan / 80 mm (8 cm) fan / Case fan / System fan / Box fan
- Inline LP4 power connectors
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
- 80 mm x 25 mm fan "
Cool your computer to ensure peak performance and stable operation
The StarTech.com 8cm x 8cm x 2.5cm (3 1/8" x 3 1/8" x 1") PC case fan is an add-in cooling fan designed to fit most computers. It can be used to circulate cool air into the case or exhaust warm air out, preventing problems due to overheating components. A quiet running brushless ball bearing DC motor coupled with a high efficiency blade design is capable of moving 32 CFM (cubic feet per minute) of air. Power is supplied to the fan using a power tap that is connected to the large LP4 power connector on a PC's power supply.