- This part number includes: • eno flex 100 interactive whiteboard with dry-erase surfaces on the left and right sides
- full-length marker tray
- full-length tack rail with a flag holder
- two map clips and two map rail hooks. • The first multifunctional (static + interactive) board to be delivered by one supplier. • One install for traditional and interactive surfaces. • Environmentally-certified and a Forever Warranty™ on the eno and dry-erase surfaces. • Supports green initiatives
eno flex is the first multi-surface solution to integrate traditional tack and/or dry-erase surfaces with STEELCASE’s eno interactive whiteboard—all without wires or cables.
Interactivity… spec it in from the start
eno flex provides districts the flexibility to choose the board to fit classroom requirements without compromising wall space, aesthetics or teaching style. With one, multi-functional board from one supplier, eno flex can be specified from the start of any classroom building project.
Efficiencies of eno flex
• Lowest total cost of ownership—eno flex combines the simplicity of a traditional surface with interactive performance into one board. With a Forever Warranty™ on the surface and no cords, cables or high installation costs, eno flex gives schools the longest lasting, most comprehensive interactive classroom solution on the market.
• A single installation meets many classroom and budgetary demands—Multiple configuration options eliminate boards with too much or too little usable space. And, since eno flex combines interactivity with traditional surfaces, schools can take advantage of funding available for major renovation projects or Division 10 new school construction.
• Supports green building initiatives and qualifies for LEED® points—The e3 environmental ceramicsteel™ eno and dry erase surfaces are Cradle-to-CradleSM Silver and SCS Indoor Advantage Gold® certified, contain no volatile organic compounts (VOCs) and are recyclable.
• Simplicity from start to finish—All eno flex components ship in a manageable 8’ box from one supplier. Only one, easy-to-use multifunctional board to install.
Total size (h x w) 47.88” x 144.50”
Center panel (eno) size 46.27” x 62.60”
Center panel diagonal 77.84”
Left panel 46.27” x 39.55” dry-erase
Right panel 46.27” x 39.55” dry-erase