PlateSpin Protect Enterprise (v. 10.4) - license + 1 Year Standard Maintena

Mfg. Part: 879-002123 | CDW Part: 3122774 | UNSPSC: 43233415
Availability: In Stock Ships today if ordered within 10 hrs 34 mins
Warranties
Request Pricing
Product Details
  • (v. 10.4)
  • license + 1 Year Standard Maintenance
  • 1 server workload
  • VLA
  • 1-49 licenses
  • electronic
  • Win
View Full Product Details
Made For Each Other
Quick View
Total Price:

Product Overview

Main Features
  • (v. 10.4)
  • license + 1 Year Standard Maintenance
  • 1 server workload
  • VLA
  • 1-49 licenses
  • electronic
  • Win
Organizations typically spend 80% of their disaster recovery budget to protect only their most mission-critical servers - as little as 20% of their server network. This leaves 80% of servers under-insured, creating the potential for inconveniences and lost productivity.

PlateSpin Protect provides the most flexible, reliable and cost-effective solution for protecting physical and virtual workloads in the data center. Offering a range of workload protection alternatives in a single product, PlateSpin Protect provides a flexible, cost-effective solution for protecting a broad range of physical and virtual workloads. Depending on the specific recovery requirements of different types of workloads, organizations can opt for flexible image backup and hardware-independent restore or consolidated recovery using virtualization as a recovery platform.

With PlateSpin Protect, production servers and virtual workloads can be protected at a fraction of the cost of traditional options, and can be recovered more rapidly and with greater ease. By helping organizations achieve superior recovery speed and reliability at an affordable price, PlateSpin Protect puts enterprise-class disaster recovery within reach for organizations of all sizes.

^ Back to Top