- Same Azure services from Microsoft delivered from the same data centers
- White Glove services to get you started
- Single partner experience from provisioning to support to deployment to billing
- Flexible payment options including credit card and credit terms
- Additional Managed Services to help focus your resources where you need them most including cost management and monitoring,technical monitoring,additional engineering support,technical account review,architectural development and more.
Azure helps you maximize IT with support and managed services from CDW
Azure from CDW provides you the flexibility to acquire Azure while benefitting from your relationship with CDW:
- Use your payment terms with CDW – take control of your Azure spend
- Align with IT policies and control – eliminate Microsoft ID access to corporate Azure resources
In addition, every Azure from CDW subscription includes at no additional charge:
- White Glove onboarding session to familiarize you with the Azure portal and tips with getting started with your first workload
- M-F 7-7 CT Business Hour reactive admin support available via phone and email to assist with the following:
- Help and how-to
- Interfacing with MS for service down issues
- Troubleshooting potential service bugs
- Access to the My CDW Account Center for detailed Azure usage downloads
If your organization has additional needs, Azure from CDW can include:
- Azure Services by CDW Basic which provides access to CDW’s cost management tool which includes support around cost management, analytics reporting, and governance. In addition the customer received access to our support ticketing system to view and submit tickets.
- Azure Services by CDW Essentials expands to 24/7 support which includes Azure technical monitoring,technical account manager that provides quarterly technical account management reviews, problem management and change management.
- Azure Services by CDW Premium provides the most comprehensive support for your environment including everything from Essential and in addition to monthly technical account reviews, access to Azure-certified Solution Architects and engineering credits to assist with implementation services.
Azure from CDW is billed at MS list prices.Azure Services by CDW is charged on a consumption plus model. Contact your CDW Account Manager for more information on pricing.