- cost-effective solution to transport and use flat-screen monitors. Can easily be moved from room to room by only one person
- and doesn't require electrical power. It’s ready in minutes!
JELCO's EZ-LIFT®, the original non-electric lift case, makes shipping, displaying, and protection of large flat screen monitors practical and cost-effective.
The EZ-LIFT mechanism gently raises the large flat screen monitor into viewing position. The EZ-LIFT case can easily be moved from one location to another by only one person, and does not require electrical power. Each EZ-LIFT case is customized specifically to protect your particular flat screen.
EZ-LIFT is ideal for rapid-setup applications including: mobile marketing, digital signage applications, tradeshows, rentals, corporate conference rooms, military installations, video conferencing, classroom use, hospitality, courtrooms and more.
• Fits 70" Flat Screen displays. When ordering, please provide the brand and model of the monitor to your CDW Account Manager to ensure correct fit.
• Display is locked in place horizontally for presentation
• Attractive, non-obtrusive rugged lift system built to withstand everyday use from the boardroom to the classroom to the battlefield
• EZ-LIFT is shock mounted with a fully foamed case interior for added protection during movement
• Locks in the down position for storage and shipping
• Permanently mount and wire your monitor for easy set-up and movement
• One person set-up and take down
• Shock-mounted monitor frame
• Four 4” locking casters
• Dimensions: 74" L x 23.5” W x 61" H
• Product Weight: 375 lbs
• 1 year limited warranty on EZ-LIFT Case, 5 year limited warranty on lift system
• Quality American construction. Made in the USA.
Options (sold separately):
• Drape Kit (EL-29) gives it a ¬finished look ready for any presentation
• Hanging Equipment Shelf (EL-21) holds laptop, DVD player, media player, or other device
• Mounting Plate (EL-22) mounts to back side of lift for mini computers and media players
• Stabilizer Plate Kit (EL-26) provides additional support to prevent tip over
• 6” Casters Upgrade (WHL-6) when using on rough terrain, consider upgrading to 6" locking casters for easier transport