- 1 x Xeon E3-1225V5 / 3.3 GHz
- RAM 4 GB
- non-hot-swap 3.5"
- HDD 1 TB
- HD Graphics P530
- monitor: none
- Smart Buy
The HPE ProLiant ML10 Gen9 Tower Server can be used to run important business applications and manage critical data with ease. It comes with a 3.3 GHz Intel Xeon E3-1225 v5 quad-core processor and an Intel chipset supporting RSTe SATA RAID disk drives to handle large workload without any lag. With its 4 GB standard memory, this network server retrieves information swiftly. In addition, its 1 TB HDD helps maximize data efficiency by providing ample storage. This fully configured 4U server offers scalability and expandability by supporting up to six large form factor (LFF) disk drives. It also supports two single wide and one double wide GPU cards to upgrade performance. This dedicated server has PCIe 3.0 x 4 (X1 mode), PCIe 3.0 x16 (X8 mode) slots, four USB 3.0 and three USB 2.0 connectors, a LAN port and more to allow additional expansion options. Its Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode configuration allows local and remote provisioning with Intelligent Provisioning or Scripting Toolkits. With a standalone design, tower server is ideal for small offices and businesses.
- Tower server with embedded Intel AMT Management module for superior performance
- 4 DIMM slots ensure optimal performance and memory upgradation
- Equipped with RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID 10 and RAID 5 storage controllers that allow data backup and improved resiliency
- Integrated with a 4 GB 2133 MHz DDR4 SDRAM for a seamless performance