- Supports up to 10 LEDs that can support a wide range of brightness and colors.
- Each LED designates a monitor connection.
- Mounts easily to monitor bezel.
- LED hardware or the KV0004A-LED can be connected to the ServSwitch Freedom so that the user can tell where the keyboard and mouse controls are active.
- Supports up to 10 monitors; get two kits to support 20 monitors.
Helps to identify which screen is active & location of mouse pointer.
The LED Monitor Identification Kit works with the ServSwitch Freedom, a 4-port keyboard/mouse switch for access to multiple computers. The Freedom is for fast switching between monitors and CPUs, and the LED Monitor Identification Kit enables users to quickly see which monitor/CPU the user is on. When configuring the LEDs, connect the LED kit between the Freedom and the monitor.