Make the Shift.
The modern device is here, with Windows 10 and Office 365 running on Intel Core vPro processors.
It's Time to Make the Shift
Windows 7 PCs will no longer receive security updates after January 14, 2020. Make the shift to a modern desktop with Windows 10, 8th Gen Intel® Core™ vPro™ processor and Office 365.
The Power of Intel® Core™ vPro Processors on Windows 10 Pro Devices
Get more done anywhere and everywhere your work takes you, integrate with the IT you already use and help secure your business with the most advanced protections.
Get More Value from Your Devices
Get the new Intel Core vPro processor devices to efficiently support the regular cadence of Windows 10 Pro, compatible with 99 percent of Windows 7 apps1 and most peripherals.
Get IT That Gets
A new PC with Windows 10 and an 8th Gen Intel Core vPros processor gives your workers battery life for a full work day, with up to 2.1x faster multitasking1,2,3 and up to 80 percent better performance.1,3,4
It can analyze up to 40 percent faster1,3,5 than Windows 10 running on a four-year-old system.
Stay Safe and Secure
Help secure your business against modern security threats with built-in, always-up-to-date safeguards for your information and devices. With Windows 10, it is estimated that security events requiring IT remediation are reduced or avoided by 33 percent. And new Intel Runtime BIOS Resilience helps minimize exposure to malicious BIOS attacks.
Work the Way You Want from Virtually Anywhere
Office has a complete, integrated solution with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other tools to help run and grow your business. Collaborate, share and communicate with flexible tools that go where your team goes. All while helping protect your company against external threats and leaks with built-in privacy and compliance tools.
See all of the latest Intel- and Windows 10–powered computers.
For the supported lifetime of the devices.
1. Performance results are based on testing between January 31, 2018 and February 8, 2018 and may not reflect all publicly available security updates. See configuration disclosure for details. No product or component can be absolutely secure. Software and workloads used in performance tests may have been optimized for performance only on Intel microprocessors. Performance tests, such as SYSmark and MobileMark, are measured using specific computer systems, components, software, operations, and functions. Any change to any of those factors may cause the results to vary. You should consult other information and performance tests to assist you in fully evaluating your contemplated purchases, including the performance of that product when combined with other products. For more complete information visit intel.com/benchmarks.
2. Slack is open in the background while a 2.28 MB, Mircosoft PowerPoint.ppt presentation is exported as a 1920x1080 H.264 .mp4 video presentation. While the video presentation is being created 1) a 6.49 MB, 844 page, Microsft Word .docx document is converted to a 7.98 MB, PDF file and 2) a 70.4 MB, Microsoft Excel .xlsm macro-enabled worksheet is recalculated.
3. Refresh configurations: New Intel Core i7-8650U (Intel Reference Platform), 15W, 4C8T, turbo up to 4.2 GHz; memory: 2x4 GB DDR4-2400; storage: Intel 6000p SSD; graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620, BIOS version 117.07 with MCU 0x84; OS: Windows 10 (version 10.0.16299.192) 4-year-old: Intel Core i7-4600U (Intel Reference Platform), 15W, 2C4T, turbo up to 3.3GHz; memory: 2x4 GB DDR3-1600; storage: Intel 540s SSD; graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400, BIOS version 139 with MCU 0x23; OS: Windows 10 (version 10.0.16299.192).
4. EEMBC Browsing Bench Component Average Power (projected on Intel Reference Platform using a 42WHr battery and 25x14 Panel; Disconnect all USB devices, connect to a local Wi-Fi access point and set the screen brightness to 200 nits (disable DPST, set brightness to 200 nits on a white background and enable DPST). Wait for 10 minutes for the OS to completely idle and then launch EEMBC Browsing Bench using Microsoft Edge Browser. Set the web pages to idle for 20s in between page loads. Measure power for the duration of all page loads and report 3 run median. Intel tests resulted in an average of 9.5 hours of battery life.
5. Measures the time to load, query, calculate statistics, and draw 6 charts from a different local data source containing 2.2 million sales records.
6. The Total Economic Impact of Microsoft Windows 10, https://wincom.blob.core.windows.net/documents/Windows%2010%20TEI%20Study.pdf
Cost reduction scenarios described are intended as examples of how a given Intel-based product, in the specified circumstances and configurations, may affect future costs and provide cost savings. Circumstances will vary.Intel does not guarantee any costs or cost reduction.
Intel, the Intel logo, Intel Core, and Intel vPro are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries. *Other names and brands may be claimed as the property of others.