Improve your speed to market with Google Cloud (GC) Application Development by CDW
Off-the-shelf software doesn’t always deliver the differentiators your business requires to win in today’s competitive digital marketplace. But like most organizations, you probably struggle to find talent that can effectively execute on your growing digital needs and in the timeframes your customers demand. CDW’s expertise and full-stack capabilities are unrivaled in the industry, enabling rapid adoption of distributed systems architectures, including migration and creation of microservices and serverless frameworks leveraging the latest cloud-native patterns and tooling.
Service Spotlight: CDW’s Software Development Services
CDW's Application Modernization and Software Development Services
Your development teams are focused on delivering value to your customers, and like most of our customers, you probably don’t have a team of experts on standby to remove technical debt and execute for the future of your digital strategy.
CDW’s Application Modernization and Software Development Services is backed up by a team of software engineering experts in modern software development and delivery. We help you with the rapid adoption of distributed systems architectures, including migration and creation of microservices, and serverless frameworks leveraging the latest cloud-native patterns and tooling. We provide custom UI or API development for web, mobile and IoT solutions. Combined with our Infrastructure Automation and Cloud Practices, we provide full-stack application modernization capabilities that are unrivaled in the industry.
Infrastructure Automation and Cloud Practices
CDW’s team of software development experts work with you to deliver value to your customers without compromising the future of your digital strategy using our Infrastructure Automation and Cloud Practices:
- Modernization: CDW can prioritize your application roadmap with proven, battle tested methods to help identify the best candidates for modernization, which in turn, helps your organization be more agile and competitive.
- Application Containerization: The percentage of applications moving to public cloud is accelerating and more and more organizations are adopting a multicloud strategy. The ability to gracefully move your critical apps between your premise and from one cloud to another is going to be essential for your success.
- Monolith to Microservice: All organizations have legacy applications that are critical to running the day-to-day. They can be hard to manage, unable to scale, painfully slow, and hinder your ability to adapt to changing market demands. CDW can help take these monoliths, understand dependencies and other elements, move them as microservices to the cloud, and breathe new life into your legacy applications.
- Application Strategy: Every organization has their own strategy of how much control or ownership they want and the technology required to make things work. CDW’s Application Development team will help you put your time, energy, and dollars into the software, platforms and other elements. We help roadmap where all these investments will be most impactful, providing you with the competitive edge you need while not over-burdening your teams.
- UI, Mobile, and IoT Development: Whether replatforming applications or building net-new applications, UI, Mobile and API interfaces may also benefit from enhancement. CDW’s Software Engineering Practice provides the full-stack capabilities to make your end-to-end project successful.
CDW Amplified Data Services Overview
Like most customers, you have probably accumulated enormous quantities of institutional data, and you might not even be aware of the data available in your systems — let alone how to access it. IGNW’s DataOps and AI/ML Practice provides multiple engagement models and delivery mechanisms to unlock the value within your data:
The first step in creating a data strategy is identifying type of data culture you have. CDW identifies and documents your existing data systems, structures and platforms.
We provide evaluations and remediation recommendations based on environment discovery, so that you can achieve an iterative DataOps approach.
We help you learn and implement the hands-on data tools and frameworks, AI/ML platforms, and analytics processes needed for successfully extracting value from your data and integrating it into your application development lifecycle.
Our AI/ML industry experts analyze your business requirements, and provide concrete recommendations for the improvements needed in process, culture, tools and/or people to adopt new routes to market and new customer features driven by data insights.
We help you test new data platforms and solutions, and vet their compatibility in your development processes.
CDW architects and engineers make your data dreams happen — fast.
Support and Consistency
CDW provides ongoing review, support and managed consistency services to proactively deliver guidance and management recommendations.