CDW TECH TALK SERIES
Preserving Outcomes by Protecting Infrastructure
Live Video | 1 p.m. CST September 21, 2021
The digital acceleration over the past year and a half has pushed organizations to change the focus of their desired outcomes. They need to meet customers’ expectations while enabling a remote workforce, and this requires a dynamic infrastructure that is defended against modern threats.
Watch Preserving Outcomes by Protecting Infrastructure, where we’ll discuss how protecting your environments can power these outcomes, as well as how to build a framework for defending your organization against ransomware.
- Stephen Manley, Chief Technology Officer, Druva
- John Gaede, Director of Information Services, Sky Lakes Medical Center
- Nick Fossen, Manager of Technology Systems, Sky Lakes Medical Center
- Tom DeCoster, VP Hybrid Infrastructure, CDW
WE’LL ANSWER QUESTIONS LIKE:
- How have organizations changed their focus in response to the pandemic and remote work?
- What is needed to power these new priorities?
- What are some modern threats facing organizations today?
- How can organizations defend against ransomware?
- What should an organization do after it’s had a security incident?
- What does it look like to successfully detect and mitigate a ransomware attempt?