CDW TECH TALK SERIES
Infrastructure’s Role in Business Stability and Success
Live Webcast | 1 p.m. CST on March 23, 2021
Digital capabilities and user demands change and grow every day, but for most organizations, data center and networking environments evolve much more slowly. Optimizing resources, rethinking management and adopting the right solutions and services can help ensure this lag doesn’t stand in the way of success.
Join us for the CDW Tech Talk: Infrastructure’s Role in Business Stability and Success to explore ways to achieve the speed, agility, efficiency and effectiveness you need to future-proof and optimize your business.
This live webcast is part of our broader conversation about rethinking infrastructure and gives you real-time access to subject matter experts and fellow IT and business leaders in a way that stale, prerecorded webinars can’t hope to replicate.
- What type of infrastructure strategy is right for your organization?
- How can you build a comprehensive cloud plan to meet your strategic goals?
- What role does automation play in digital transformation?
- How can software-defined data centers transform your business?
- What benefits can Wi-Fi 6 deliver to organizations with device-intensive environments?
- How can edge computing help you meet rising infrastructure requirements?
- How can you continue to ensure application delivery in a crisis?