CDW TECH TALK SERIES
How to Meet — and Exceed — Customers’ Evolving Expectations
Live Webcast | 1 p.m. CST on April 6, 2021
Managing customer strategies has always been complex, but after the need to stay home disrupted typical buying behaviors — both for B2B and B2C customers — organizations faced even more challenges. Customers now demand greater convenience, safety, speed, quality of service and innovation, which is necessitating thoughtful investments and organizational agility.
Join us for the CDW Tech Talk: How to Meet — and Exceed — Customers’ Evolving Expectations to discover ways to direct your technology, culture and leadership to create customer-centric experiences that exceed buyers’ growing expectations and drive more value for your organization.
This live webcast is part of our broader conversation about meeting customer expectations and gives you real-time access to subject matter experts and fellow IT and business leaders in a way that stale, prerecorded webinars can’t hope to replicate.
- How can you adjust your digital capabilities and strategy to serve changing customer needs?
- What solutions and strategies do you need to build a customer-centric cloud contact center?
- How can Wi-Fi 6 deliver superior experiences for users and customers?
- What cybersecurity best practices should you follow to keep customer data secure?
- For organizations that service customers face to face, which customer safety technologies will offer value over the long term?