CDW TECH TALK SERIES
Build a Workplace That Meets the Needs of All Employees
Live Video | 1 p.m. CST September 28, 2021
The new paradigm for work requires a much more flexible workplace. Employees may be in an office, working from home, or anywhere else in the world, but they need to be able to communicate and collaborate, and they want to feel connected to the people they’re working with.
Watch Build a Workplace That Meets the Needs of All Employees, where we’ll explore how businesses and schools can create a work environment that meets these needs and enables users to be the best versions of themselves.
- David Kohn, Associate Director Information Technology Services, Montcalm Community College
- Kevin Wagenmaker, Instructional Technology Consultant, Montcalm Community College
- Kevin Martins, Principal Cloud Solution Architect, Microsoft
- Alex Brown, Digital Integration Lead, CDW
- Michael Sarro, Digital Integration Lead, CDW
WE’LL ANSWER QUESTIONS LIKE:
- How have advances in video technology changed the way work gets done?
- How do you enable people to work together in a way that feels like they’re together, even when they may be thousands of miles apart?
- What infrastructure is needed to support the new ways that users work and learn?
- How can organizations support workforce demands for flexibility while also optimizing performance, security, and cost?
- How can organizations make sure that users get the tools they need quickly and efficiently?
- What does the future of work look like?