CDW EXECUTIVE SUMMIT SERIES
Managing the Evolving Workforce
Hybrid Event Experience | August 2022
When it comes to workplace priorities, flexibility and crisis resilience have risen to the top of the heap, and they’re here to stay. Organizations will continue to invest in solutions, services and practices that give their teams the freedom and autonomy to work securely from anywhere. But this evolution has entered the next phase, and business and technology leaders need guidance to take advantage of growing opportunities while addressing new risks and challenges.
This August, join us at the CDW Executive SummIT on Managing the Evolving Workforce to discover actionable tactics for driving long-term organizational success in today’s landscape.
CDW's Executive SummIT Series offers a hybrid event experience, combining limited-availability in-person events with open and immersive virtual engagements that enable you to join the conversation from wherever you are.
- Immersive Virtual Engagement: Aug. 12, 2022
- Special-Invitation Event: Aug. 10-12, 2022 in Seattle
This interactive hybrid event will serve as your catalyst for coming together as an organization to build a strong workplace culture, lure top talent, support diversity initiatives and secure workforces, no matter where your team is located.
WE’LL ANSWER QUESTIONS LIKE:
- How can thoughtful IT planning lead to better recruiting, improved retention in the face of the Great Resignation, and greater productivity?
- What processes and technologies can organizations use to securely enable employees in nondesk settings?
- How can artificial intelligence, data analytics and other technology solutions support DEI outcomes?
- What role do technology leaders play in building a healthy workplace culture?
- How can technology help bring women back to work following the COVID-19 exodus?
- What strategies and solutions help ensure workforces are resilient to future crises?
- How have security needs changed as a result of remote and hybrid work, and how can your organization anticipate future changes?