CDW EXECUTIVE SUMMIT SERIES
Delivering Better Outcomes Through IT
Hybrid Event Experience | June 2022
Today’s forward-thinking business and technology leaders recognize that the continued success of their organizations is determined by the opportunities and limitations of their IT stacks. The decisions that make an organization more secure, agile and resilient — whether (or how) to migrate to the cloud, where to introduce automation and how to design data infrastructure — can also generate long-term organizational value.
Join us in June at the CDW Executive SummIT on Delivering Better Outcomes Through IT for advice on future proofing and evolving your full technology stack, from your code and applications to your cloud, data and security architectures.
CDW's Executive SummIT Series offers a hybrid event experience, combining limited-availability in-person events with open and immersive virtual engagements that enable you to join in the conversation from wherever you are.
- Immersive Virtual Engagement: June 21, 2022
- Special-Invitation Event: June 19-21, 2022 in Las Vegas
As part of this hybrid event experience, you’ll discover actionable steps for aligning your IT modernization efforts with your organizational strategy to propel you toward your desired outcomes.
WE’LL ANSWER QUESTIONS LIKE:
- What type of infrastructure strategy is right for your organization?
- How can IT and business leaders work together to accelerate innovation?
- Where do third-party services fit into your organizational strategy, and what impact would they have on security, customer experience and other key outcomes?
- How can public, private and multicloud environments transform the way your organization operates, competes and delivers value to customers?
- How can you build a comprehensive cloud plan to meet your strategic goals?
- What role do on-premises data centers play in today’s dynamic infrastructure?
- How can you use artificial intelligence, data analytics and supporting infrastructure to deliver a competitive edge?
- How do today’s most innovative organizations build security and backup into their IT strategies?