By hosting productivity applications like office programs, email platforms and CRM software in the cloud, we can help you enable your workforce to be effective in the office or on the go.
SaaS Productivity Software Data Sheet
Easily collaborate on content from anywhere on any device in a secure and user friendly way with our file sharing solutions.
Unified Communications and Collaboration
Our Cloud UC solutions can help take collaboration to the next level through greater integration of conferencing and video, telephony, instant messaging and email.
UC Collaboration in the Cloud White Paper
Our Hosted Email Security and Web Filtering solutions can help ensure that you always have the most up-to-date protection.
Cloud Security Red Report
With secure data storage available in the cloud, we can help you architect a Cloud Storage and Backup solution to complement your current data management strategy. .
Cloud Storage and Backup White Paper
Our SaaS solutions can help your organization achieve high levels of productivity, greater flexibility, and a more predictable cost structure. We have the people, the partners and the plan to help you determine the right SaaS solutions for your needs and environment. Here's what we offer:
- A Trusted Advisor—Our dedicated Cloud Client Executives and Cloud Solution Architects are 100% focused on recommending, architecting and deploying cloud related solutions. They'll look to understand your requirements in order to determine the best vendor offering(s), cloud deployment model(s) (private, public, hybrid), and deployment plans to meet your organization's needs.
- Best-in-Class Portfolio—Only CDW's comprehensive cloud portfolio includes 200 industry-leading, analyst recognized Software, Platform, and Infrastructure as a Service providers spanning 36 categories.
- Competitive Packaging —The size, scale, and volume of our business give us the ability to negotiate competitive pricing and deliver a greater level of after-sale support than you might receive directly from a provider.
- End-to-End Project Lifecycle Support—We offer planning, implementation, and management services to help simplify the challenging process of moving applications and data from your existing, on premise environment to the cloud. We also provide remote managed services, whether the IT applications and infrastructure reside in your data center, CDW's data center, or in a 3rd party's data center.
How We Do IT
Together with your dedicated CDW account manager, our cloud team can assist you with every phase of your Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) project. Our proven "lifecycle" approach includes:
- Formal assessments to understand your current IT environment
- Business and technical use cases/requirements
- Review of leading vendor offerings
- Identification of potential security risks
- Opportunities to realize short term ROI and/or cost savings
- IT infrastructure strategy
- System/architectural design
- Vendor recommendations
- Financial justification/business cases
- Proof of concepts
- Deployment planning
- "As a service" contracting/procurement
- Implementation (including migration from and/or integration to other on-premise and/or cloud based systems)
- Administrator and end-user training
- Project management throughout
- Remote managed services
- Tier 1 and 2 help desk/technical support
- Aggregated billing
- On-going/recurring health checks